Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the LinkLITE to measure currents up to 1,000Amps respectively.
The LinkLITE selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when
needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Secondary battery bank voltage monitoring
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof frontpanel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified