EV Sensor Core Benefits:
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalk-ng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
|VESSEL APPLICATION||Small powerboats up to 3.5 tons|
|STEERING TYPE||Hydralic steering|
|CONTROL TYPE||Rotary control|
|PROCESSOR||ACU-100: 12VDC, 7 Amps max.|
|RUDDER FEEDBACK||Optional rudder reference|
|DRIVE UNIT||Tiller actuator|
|REMOTE OPTIONS||Can also be controlled by Raymarine Network displays|
|INTERFACE||SeaTalk-ng (NMEA 2000)|
|DIMENSIONS||Control head: 4.3″W x 4.5″H x 1.6″D; Processor: 7.1″W x 5.5″H x 2.0″D|
|WARRANTY||Two Year, with extra year after on-line registration|