Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 and 1800 stand-alone inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
Ultra-Clean Pure Sine Wave Power
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, the Prosine delivers true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
- Two models available: 1000 watt (1500 watt surge) and 1800 watt (2900 watt surge)
- True sine wave output
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Efficient powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load condition
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection