Features and Specifications:
• Suitable for transom or hull-side mounting
• Recommended for boats up to 15m/50 feet
• Full color-changing system (RGBW)
• Six preset colors, color cycle, variable strobe, owner-controlled color mix
• Up to 8 high-performance EOS SMX underwater lights fully synchronized on any control system
• Fixture Lumens=6400 (White). Life expectancy: 50,000+ hours
• Profile: 18mm/0.71″; Diameter: 110mm/4.33″
• Surface Mount, requires 13.5mm/0.53″ cable entry hole
• Lens: Toughened BK7 Borosilicate, 90° beam angle
• Corrosion-proof advanced polymer body
• Input voltage: 10.5-31 Volts (max); 5.0 Amps @ 12V, 2.6 Amps @ 24V
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, and thermal rollback protection
• Can be used above or below the waterline
Color changing underwater LED lights are the hottest trend in boating today. Whether you’re a long-range cruiser, fisherman or weekend wakeboarder they’re a great way to extend your day on the water and entertain friends long after sunset.
Until now, achieving those cool special effects and keeping your lights synchronized has been a networking challenge or reserved for large yachts with sophisticated systems and on-board technicians.
Have an on-board sound system? Connect your audio output to the EOS Mini Controller and you’ve just created your own ‘Sound-to- Light’ entertainment system – it’s that easy! Wow your guests by pulsing your underwater lights to the frequency of the music in any color, color cycle, or oscillating pattern.
Now all boat owners can enjoy unprecedented customization of their underwater lighting with the control option that best suits their interests and boating lifestyle. All controllers feature 8 preset colors, 2 preset color cycles and strobe. EOS Mini controllers also feature 6 customizable favorites, color sweep, dimming, and Sound-to-Light.
Two ultra-bright surface mount LED lights to choose from, the EOS SMX92 and EOS SMX152, both feature full spectrum color change meaning your color choices are limitless. Designed for transom and side mounting on nearly any type of boat up to 50’ (15M).